Robert Kelly, who runs an anti-mutant campaign, by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.
What does BOE stand for?
BOE stands for Brotherhood of Evil
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOE
We have 49 other meanings of BOE in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Exchange
- Board of Executives
- Body of Evidence
- Boeotian (linguistics)
- Boletín Oficial del Estado (Spanish)
- Bored of Education (band)
- Break of Entry
- Brewers of Europe (Brussels, Belgium)
- Brick on Edge (construction)
- Brief of Evidence (legal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out to rid the world of the Brotherhood of Evil Produce, Weapon Kosher must face such staunch foes as Chili Chili Bang Bang, Phantom Carrot and the most feared adversary--The Romaine Gladiator.
He runs a Brotherhood of Evil mutants which - in the movie - are Toad, Sabretooth and Mystique.