M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Diversified technology company 3M (NYSE:MMM) announced on Monday that the 3M Cloud Library e-Book lending service will bring Simon & Schuster e-Books to readers in a new pilot programme at the New York Public Library and Brooklyn Public Library.
What does BPL stand for?
BPL stands for Brooklyn Public Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPL
We have 551 other meanings of BPL in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Public Library
- Bottom Picture Line
- Branch If Plus
- Brass Pounders League (Morse code radio operators)
- Brentwood Public Library (Brentwood, NY)
- Bridgewater Public Library (Bridgewater, MA)
- Brimfield Public Library (Brimfield, MA)
- British Physical Laboratory
- Broadband over Power Line
- Broadband over Power Lines (telecommunications; also seen as BBPL)
- Brownsville Public Library (Texas)
- Budget Participatif des Lycées (French: Participatory Budget of High Schools)
- Building Penetration Loss
- Bureau of Professional Licensing (Michigan)
- Burlington Public Library (various locations)
- Burnaby Public Library
- Burr-Pareto-Logistic distribution (reliability)
- Business Permits and Licensing
- Business Planning Letter
- Business Process Linkage
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Diversified technology company 3M (NYSE:MMM) announced on Monday that the 3M Cloud Library e-Book lending service will bring Simon & Schuster e-Books to readers in a new pilot programme at the New York Public Library and Brooklyn Public Library.
The Brooklyn Public Library will use 16,500 s/f of the cultural space to open a branch at the South Site which will offer traditional library services as well as new technologies and programming.
In 2007, the Brooklyn Public Library reneged on a plan to build a Visual and Performing Arts Library and in April, the beleaguered real estate market put the planned Brooklyn Arts Tower, a residential and cultural center, on hold.
95 Hardcover F129 Part of Turner Publishing's Historic Photos series, this book offers a visual history through some 200 photos selected from the collections of the Brooklyn Historical Society, Brooklyn Public Library, the Library of Congress, and other repositories.