Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation is a Subsidiary of Empire State Development, New York's chief economic development agency, encompassing business, workforce and community development.
What does BBPDC stand for?
BBPDC stands for Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Blocking, Bracing, Packing, Crating & Tie-Down
- Blocking, Bracing, Packing, Crating, and Tiedown Material
- Back by Popular Demand
- Balfour Beatty Plant Division
- Bâtiment Base de Plongeurs Démineurs
- Berlin-Brandenburger Phila-Depesche
- Biologically Based Pharmacodynamic Model
- Bound Brook Police Department (New Jersey, USA)
- Boynton Beach Police Department (Florida, USA)
- Bradley Beach Police Department (New Jersey)
- Behavior-Based Performance Excellence (methodology; Fuller Jones & Associates; Pleasanton, CA )
- Black Business Professionals and Entrepreneurs (Savannah, GA)
- Belgian Biodiversity Platform
- Bunny Bobby-Pin Finder (Discount Dance Supply)
- Business to Business Production Group
- Basic Business Products, Inc. (Kansas City, KS)
- Bilfinger Berger Project Investments (infrastructure development; Germany)
- Biscayne Bay Partnership Initiative (est. 1999; Florida)
- Bowman-Birk Protease Inhibitor (molecular biology)
- Biologically-Based Pharmacokinetic
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAL Companies & Affiliates LLC is converting the former Jehovah's Witness Distribution Center at 360 Furman Street in Brooklyn Heights into One Brooklyn Bridge Park, a 450-unit condominium adjacent to the lush 85-acre park setting that RAL will work with the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation to build and maintain.
The customer is Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (BBPDC).
We are pleased that the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation has achieved this important milestone in the development of a master plan for Brooklyn Bridge Park," said Robert Boyle, executive director of the PANY/NJ.
Draft plans for a new 70-acre park on Brooklyn's East River shoreline were unveiled today by the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (BBPDC), the entity charged with the development of a master plan for the park.
Brooklyn Bridge Park moved closer to reality as the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (BBPDC) designated a team to design a park on the sprawling waterfront site.