RAL Companies & Affiliates LLC is converting the former Jehovah's Witness Distribution Center at 360 Furman Street in Brooklyn Heights into One Brooklyn Bridge Park, a 450-unit condominium adjacent to the lush 85-acre park setting that RAL will work with the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation to build and maintain.
What does BBPDC stand for?
BBPDC stands for Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Blocking, Bracing, Packing, Crating & Tie-Down
- Blocking, Bracing, Packing, Crating, and Tiedown Material
- Back by Popular Demand
- Balfour Beatty Plant Division
- Bâtiment Base de Plongeurs Démineurs
- Berlin-Brandenburger Phila-Depesche
- Biologically Based Pharmacodynamic Model
- Bound Brook Police Department (New Jersey, USA)
- Boynton Beach Police Department (Florida, USA)
- Bradley Beach Police Department (New Jersey)
- Behavior-Based Performance Excellence (methodology; Fuller Jones & Associates; Pleasanton, CA )
- Black Business Professionals and Entrepreneurs (Savannah, GA)
- Blood Born Pathogen Exposure
- Belgian Biodiversity Platform
- Bunny Bobby-Pin Finder (Discount Dance Supply)
- Business to Business Production Group
- Basic Business Products, Inc. (Kansas City, KS)
- Big Boy Pants Index (football)
- Bilfinger Berger Project Investments (infrastructure development; Germany)
- Biscayne Bay Partnership Initiative (est. 1999; Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gargano announced that Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation, a subsidiary of ESD and the City of New York, solidified a Funding Agreement for the development of Brooklyn Bridge Park.
The 63-acre property, known as Brooklyn Piers 1, 2, 3 and 5, will be donated by the Port Authority to the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (BBPDC), an Empire State Development Corporation subsidiary responsible for the park's design and construction.
We are pleased that the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation has achieved this important milestone in the development of a master plan for Brooklyn Bridge Park," said Robert Boyle, executive director of the PANY/NJ.