5 billion 24-acre, mixed-use project called Brooklyn Atlantic Yards that will require 13 acres of site to be acquired through eminent domain, or through the threat of eminent domain, whereby private property will be condemned, seized and transferred, by the government, to a private developer.
What does BAY stand for?
BAY stands for Brooklyn Atlantic Yards (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAY
We have 5 other meanings of BAY in our Acronym Attic
- Bankers' Acceptance (Canadian futures)
- Barnaul, Russia - Barnaul Airport (Airport Code)
- Baxter International Inc. (stock symbol; Deerfield, IL)
- BCL (B Cell Lymphoma)-Associated X
- BCL2-Associated X Protein
- Brooklyn Arts Exchange (New York)
- Burlington Air Express
- Baia Mare, Romania (airport code)
- Bank of Ayudhya (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Belle Aire Youth (Tennessee)
- Burnham Area Youth (Bridgwater, Somerset, England, UK)
- Bay Area Young Architects (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Youth Agency Consortium (Richmond, CA)
- Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Philippine political movement)
- Bay Area Narcotics Enforcement Team (Michigan)
- Bay Area Young Adult Sangha (California)
- Broken Arrow Youth Baseball (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Bay Area Youth Centers (Hayward, CA)
- Be All You Can Be
- Black Adventist Youth Directors' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the 800,000 s/f Arena, Brooklyn Atlantic Yards is expected to include 2.