What does B-CASA stand for?
B-CASA stands for Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse (est. 2003; Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of B-CASA in our Acronym Attic
- B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- B-Lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (hematology)
- Bacnet Application Controller
- Bio-Sensitive Application Specific Integrated Circuits for Smart Sensors in Medical and Environmental Monitoring
- Breath-by-Breath (oxygen/carbon dioxide transfer)
- Bacnet Building Controller
- Broad-Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Balkan-Combined Air Operations Center
- BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Bethune-Cookman College (Florida)
- Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access
- Bearer Channel
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)