She is the vice president of the Commercial/Industrial Division of the Bronx Manhattan Association of Realtors and was also the founder and president of the Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation.
What does BOEDC stand for?
BOEDC stands for Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BOEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Ethyl Biscoumacetate
- Boeing Alpine Society
- Bank of England Base Rate (mortgage rate)
- Blood Outgrowth Endothelial Cell
- Bogong Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
- Bovine Oviduct Epithelial Cell (reproduction)
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Barrels of Oil Equivalent per Day
- Book of Exalted Deeds (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Book and Electronic Document Engineering (Netherlands)
- Beams On Elastic Foundation (mathematical model)
- Bank One Education Finance Corporation (student loan program)
- Board of Examination for Graduate Studies (University of Hong Kong; Hong Kong)
- Benchmark of Organizational Emotional Intelligence
- Boat Owners Exchange International (Hot Springs Village, AR)
- Biological Occupational Exposure Limits
- Book of Eldritch Might (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)
- Brotherhood of Engine Mechanics (Yahoo group)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (X-men)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bronx Community College, in the Bronx, New York, will receive $100,000 from The Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation to train local residents in the building trades.
Kevin Nunn, president of the Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation, said the city requires so many "applications forms and other tedious procedures" that it "brings its own economic development to a standstill.
The South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation (SOBRO) honored beer distributor Somin Bergson of Manhattan Beer Distributors with it "Bronx Means Business" Award at its 22nd Anniversary Celebration on March 9th at the Sheraton New York.
The project, which is expected to generate about $21 million in annual tax revenue for New York City, will benefit from programs sponsored by the Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation, such as "Buy Bronx First" and "Bronx at Work.