Everybody just loves the Yankees so much that they wouldn't even consider what the people had to say," says Karen Argenti, a board member of the Bronx Council for Environmental Quality, which also opposed the new stadium.
What does BCEQ stand for?
BCEQ stands for Bronx Council for Environmental Quality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- BC Environmental and Occupational Health Research Network (Canada)
- Benign Childhood Epilepsy with Occipital Paroxysms
- Butler County Emergency Operations Plan (Kansas)
- Base Communications-Electronics Plan
- Board Certified Evidence Photographer (forensics)
- Bradford Community Environment Project (Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Breast Cancer Education Package (medical students)
- British Columbia Employment Program (est. 2006; Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance; Canada)
- Butte Creek Ecological Preserve (est. 1998; California State University, Chico)
- Broward County Environmental Protection Department (Florida)
- Babson College Entrepreneurship Research (Babson Park, MA)
- BladeCenter Express, Runtime (IBM)
- Boden Creek Ecological Reserve (Belize)
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve
- British Columbia Electric Railway (Canadian railway)
- Business Coalition for Education Reform
- Breast Cancer and Environmental Research Act of 2005
- Breast Cancer and Environment Research Centers
- Breast Cancer and Environmental Risk Factors
- British Columbia Emergency Response Management System