His mother, Linda, 35, from Islington, north London, consulted at least three doctors, but five days later, he died from bronchopneumonia.
What does BPN stand for?
BPN stands for Bronchopneumonia (lungs)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPN
We have 55 other meanings of BPN in our Acronym Attic
- Biopartnering North America
- Black Peace Now (clothing brand in Japan)
- Bloc Primaire Numérique
- Bloody Public Nuisance
- Bobine de Point Neutre (French: Neutral Point Coil)
- Boundary Point of Entry
- Brand Profilers Network (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Breakdown Pulse Noise
- Brevard Professional Network
- British Pendulum Number (surface friction property)
- Budget Project Number
- Building Preservation Notice (UK)
- BulletProof Nerds (gaming community)
- Bureau Politique National (French: National Political Bureau; various nations)
- Business Partner Network
- Business Partner Number
- Business Permit Number
- Business Preferred Network (various companies)
- Business Process Network (supply chain execution)
- Business Professional Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
A postmortem revealed that Mr Watson, of Top Road, Lower Cumberworth, had died from bronchopneumonia, acute inflammation of the lungs, in part caused by inhalation of coal dust.
Byline: Steve Bradley A BLACK Country theft suspect died after taking heroin at a friend's flat while suffering from bronchopneumonia.
He had died of bronchopneumonia brought on by AIDS on November 24, 1991, only one day after publicly acknowledging he had the disease.
Violet, whom Mark helped firefighters carry out of the house, was immediately taken to the Royal Glamorgan Hospital suffering from bronchopneumonia - an inflammation of the lung - and brain damage.
Pathologist Alexander Kolar said Khyra died of bronchopneumonia and septicaemia due to malnutrition, adding: "It's a common cause of death in concentration camps.
She suffered a broken left hip and developed bronchopneumonia as a result of the accident on May 14.