[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The physiopathological explanation for this increase in pulmonary capillary permeability with a diffuse form of bronchoalveolar carcinoma in this patient is unknown.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Bronchoalveolar Carcinoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Brigade Anti-Criminalité (French: Anti-Crime Brigade; est. 1994)
- Brigade Army Column
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- British Accreditation Council
- British Acupuncture Council (UK)
- British Aircraft Corporation (now BAE systems)
- British Ammunition Column (UK)
- British Art Center (various locations)
- British Association of Counseling
- Broad Area Chaff
- Brooklyn Arts Council (New York)
- Broughton Anglican College (Australia)
- BrownArtConsulting (artworks)
- Browser and Content (open mobile architecture)
- Brussels Airport Company (Brussels, Belgium)
- Buddhist Association of China (est. 1953)
- Budget Activity Code
- Budget Advisory Committee
- Budget At Completion
- Budgeted Activity Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bronchoalveolar carcinoma (BAC) is a subset of adenocarcinoma and tends to occur in multiple locations in the lung over time.
The pathology results for these patients showed squamous cell carcinoma in 143, adenocarcinoma in 166, bronchoalveolar carcinoma in 47, and various other diagnoses in 23.
Bronchoalveolar carcinoma is a subset of adenocarcinoma and tends to occur in multiple locations in the lung over time.
These participants included seven with adenocarcinoma, four with bronchoalveolar carcinoma, and two with squamous cell carcinoma.