Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia following chlorambucil treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
What does BOOP stand for?
BOOP stands for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOOP
We have 2 other meanings of BOOP in our Acronym Attic
- Business Organization & Office Management
- Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine
- Balloon Observations of Millimetric Extragalactic Radiation and Geophysics
- Bored Out of My Mind
- Boomerang Protocol
- Bored Out of My Skull
- Basic Object Oriented Programming
- Bill and the Office Of the President (Microsoft)
- Blown Out of Proportion
- Bone Out of Place
- Basic Object Oriented Programming System for Intuition
- Bestuur Openbaar Onderwijs Rotterdam (Dutch: Public Education Rotterdam)
- Bureau Oudheidkundig Onderzoek Rotterdam (Dutch: Archaeological Research Office Rotterdam; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Baltic Operational Observing System
- Baltic Operational Oceanographic System (various locations)
- Bent Out of Shape (Rainbow music album)
- Bondi Ocean Outfall Sewer (engineering structure; Australia)
- British Orthopaedic Oncology Society
- Beecroft Out of School Hours (Australia)
- Battery Operated Orbital Scrubbing Technology (trademark of Clarke)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diffuse alveolar damage and bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia have also been described.
Distinctive airspaces or small airway lesions resembling bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia were also detected.
They noted these findings in cryptogenic fibrosing alveolitis, sarcoidosis, farmer's lung disease, histiocytosis, and also bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia (BOOP).
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia Versus Organizing Pneumonia A longstanding controversy has existed over the use of the term bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia.
Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia as the first manifestation of polymyositis.