BrdC is converted to bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) in cells and detected by immunohistochemical labeling.
What does BrdU stand for?
BrdU stands for Bromodeoxyuridine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BrdU in our Acronym Attic
- Baton Rouge Duplicating Products (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Belize Rural Development Programme
- Blue Ribbon Defense Panel
- Border Router Discovery Protocol
- Biomedical Research and Development Price Index
- Bently Rotor Dynamics Research Corporation (Minden, NV)
- Blessed-Roth Dementia Rating Scale
- Blue Ridge Dusky Salamander (amphibian species)
- Bounded Running Digital Sum
- Blue Ridge Dinner Theatre (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the study, proliferation, activation and intracellular cytokine production of antigen-specific T lymphocytes were simultaneously analyzed by bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) incorporation and flow cytometry at the single-cell level.
1) was evaluated by 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyl tetrazoliumbromide (MTT) assay and bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) incorporation.
The prognostic value of proliferation indices: a study with in vivo bromodeoxyuridine and Ki-67.
22788 Abbreviations: BrdU = bromodeoxyuridine, CA = cutaneous tactile allodynia, CMF-HBSS = [Ca.
His eight chapters discuss neurogenesis in the adult central nervous system, adult neurogenesis in mammals, bromodeoxyuridine immunochemistry for studying adult neurogenesis, protocols for studying adult neurogenesis, functionality and potential clinical interest of adult neurogenesis in the mammalian central nervous system, physiopathology and mechanisms of stroke-induced neurogenesis, adult neurogenesis and neuroplasticity, and the therapeutic potential of adult neural stem cells.
Bromodeoxyuridine induces chromosomal fragile sites in canine genome.
Outcome and human epidermal growth factor receptor (HER) 1-4 status in invasive breast carcinomas with proliferation indices evaluated by bromodeoxyuridine labelling.