The aim of this study was to compare the efficacy and safety of an oral enzyme-rutosid combination (ERC) containing rutosid and the enzymes bromelain and trypsin, with that of diclofenac in patients with osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee.
What does B/T stand for?
B/T stands for Bromelain and Trypsin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B/T
We have 75 other meanings of B/T in our Acronym Attic
- Bits per Second per Hertz
- Brake Skid Control (NASA)
- Bits Per Second
- Bits Per Sample
- Behavioral Science Track Award for Rapid Transition
- Bats/Throws (baseball)
- Big and Tall (clothing)
- Boost and Orbit Transfer Propulsion Systems
- Bow Thruster (propulsion device)