Like many agents today, Noelle Delgado has busied herself in this challenging real estate market conducting Broker Price Opinions (BPO - a tool used by lenders and mortgage companies to value properties in situations where they believe the expense and delay of an appraisal is not necessary) in addition to residential real estate.
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for Broker Price Opinions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPO
We have 90 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Berliner Philaharmoniker Orchestra (Germany)
- Best Possible Outcome
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Blood Program Office (US DoD)
- Bodog Poker Open (tournament)
- Bond Pad Opening
- Boston Pops Orchestra
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra (Boulder, CO)
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra (Paddington, QLD, Australia)
- British Post Office (British Telephone System)
- Broker's Price Opinion (FNMA)
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Bundesparteiobmann (German; Austria, Europe)
- Busch Post Office (Rutgers College)
- Business and Partnership Office (US Navy)
- Business Private Office
- Business Process Object
- Business Process Offshore
- Business Process Optimization
- Business Process Outsourcing
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the majority of property valuations-such as appraisals and broker price opinions (BPOs)--are based on MLS data, the new integration allows brokers and appraisers to access MLS data directly through EML's online platform, which will automatically populate the data-input fields with all available information on the subject property and comparable properties chosen by the broker or appraiser.
The two associations cautioned against exclusive use of broker price opinions and encouraged the FHFA to require at least one appraisal in all REO situations.
Lundquist will oversee creation and delivery of Clear Capital's current and future commercial valuation offerings, including broker price opinions, evaluations, appraisals and property condition inspections.
The guide also contains a special section showing agents exactly how to deliver Broker Price Opinions, a service they can use as the easiest way to break into the REO market.
On March 31, Freddie Mac revised its Seller/Servicer Guide to strictly prohibit its lenders from using broker price opinions to value properties for mortgage purchases.