What does BPECU stand for?
BPECU stands for Brockton Postal Employees Credit Union (Brockton, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bill Prankard Evangelistic Association (Canada and UK)
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (Canada)
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Bonnes Pratiques des Essais Cliniques (French: Good Practices of Clinical Trials)
- Bovine Pulmonary Endothelial Cell
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- British Plumbing Employers Council (Training) Ltd.
- Backflow Prevention Education Council of Colorado
- Bachelor of Physical Education (degree in India)
- Basic Pay Entry Date
- British Partnership for Enterprise Development (UK)
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (India)
- Bovine Pulmonary Edema and Emphysema (Fog Fever)
- Buried Plate Earth Electrode
- Barclays Private Equity France (est. 1991)
- Berkeley Public Education Foundation (est. 1983; Berkeley, CA)
- Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation (India)
- Bridgeport Public Education Fund, Inc (Connecticut, USA)