org announces that it is the recipient of a $10,000 grant from Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA) to support AmpleHarvest.
What does BC/EFA stand for?
BC/EFA stands for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conference Registration, NACO Staff
- Conference Support, NACO Staff
- Business Cooperation Network
- Business Card Read Only Memory
- Scalar Broadcast Channel Model
- Broadside-Coupled Split Ring Resonator
- British Columbia-Single Transferable Vote (ballot voting method)
- Vector Broadcast Channel Model
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Bottle Cleaning/Charging Station
- Be Counted/ Telephone Questionnaire Assistance Field Verification (US Census Bureau)
- Bush-Cheney 2004
- Brain Cytoplasmic 1 (protein)
- Battle Force Command and Control
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (video game)
- Battlespace Command and Control
- Bosnia Command and Control Augmentation
- Biophysical Capacity to Change (stand-alone model)
- Battlespace Command and Control Decision Aids
- Battlespace Command and Control System Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jackman received the Special Tony Award for raising almost $2 million for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
Since 1991, Dancers Responding to AIDS (DRA), a program of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, has been organizing benefit concerts, holding contests, conducting audience appeals, and selling merchandise.
The event raised over $10,000 for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Actors' Fund.
They decided to do it for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, a nonprofit fundraising and grant-making organization.