Therefore, the objectives of this study were to investigate the effects of conversion of a natural subtropical broadleaf evergreen forest in southern China to Moso bamboo plantation and its intensive management practices on soil [N.
What does BLE stand for?
BLE stands for Broadleaf Evergreen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLE
We have 56 other meanings of BLE in our Acronym Attic
- Block Linear Equalizer
- Bloggers Lorrains Engagés (French: Lorraine Committed Bloggers; Lorraine, France)
- Bloomsbury Learning Environment (Bloomsbury Colleges, London, UK virtual learning environment)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (wireless radio technology)
- Board of Legal Education (various locations)
- Bombardment-induced Light Emission
- Bottom Line Entry
- Branch If Less or Equal
- Brand Licensing Europe (trade show)
- Broadband Loop Emulation Service
- Broker Listing Exchange (real estate)
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers
- Bulletin de Littérature Ecclésiastique (French: Bulletin of Ecclesiastical Literature)
- Bureau of Landfill Engineering
- Business Line Executive
- Business Loan Express, Inc.
- Busy Line Effect
- Basic Law Enforcement Academy
- Bureau of Local Education Administration (Thailand)
- Buffered Listeria Enrichment Broth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vegetation at this locality was dominated by broadleaf evergreens.
They used the reorganization of plant classes, such as tropical broadleaf evergreen trees, tropical drought deciduous trees, plus different kinds of grasses as surrogates for biodiversity changes.
begins by introducing tropical forest biomes as a whole, then focuses in turn on biomes in broadleaf evergreen forests, rainforests, and seasonal forests and their regional expression in tropical regions around the world.
Dwarf conifers and broadleaf evergreens such as holly and rhododendrons are susceptible to dehydration and windburn in winter, To protect them, spray the foliage with an antitranspirant product like Wilt-Pruf, following label instructions.
Olancho) represent the interior, and were cultivated areas that were once dense broadleaf evergreen forests.