The Iranian drama was awarded by the 2012 Broadcast Film Critics Association.
What does BrFC stand for?
BrFC stands for Broadcast Film Critics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BrFC
We have 19 other meanings of BrFC in our Acronym Attic
- Budget Reconciliation and Financing Act of 2002
- Fireman Apprentice, Boilermaker Striker (USN rating)
- Blue Ribbon Fishery Advisory Council (Utah)
- Bathurst Rail Fabrication Centre (RailCorp; Australia)
- Bear-Resistant Food Container (wilderness areas)
- Black Rock Forest Consortium (Cornwall, NY)
- Blackburn Rovers Football Club
- Blue Ribbon Fire Commission (California)
- Bristol Rovers Football Club (UK)
- British Rugby Football Club (Paris, France)
- Blackburn Rovers Football Club Singapore Supporters Community
- Barren River Fire Department (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bismarck Rural Fire Department (Bismarck, ND)
- Blowing Rock Fire Department (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Boulder Rural Fire Department (Colorado)
- Blue Ridge Flower Essences
- Best Replacement Factor File
- Biological Research Faculty and Facility
- Border Rivers Food and Fibre (Australia)
- Blue Ridge Fly Fisherman's Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The night before the Golden Globe awards, the film won the Best Foreign Language Film award from the Broadcast Film Critics Association.
The film, directed by Louis Psihoyos, won the Best Documentary Feature award, beating four other nominated movies, including ''Michael Jackson's This Is It,'' according to the Broadcast Film Critics Association, the largest film critics' organization in the United States and Canada.
The Critics' Choice Awards, organized by the 235 members of the Broadcast Film Critics Association, have established a reputation as the leading barometer of Oscar success.
Movie musical 'Nine' has also bagged the same number of nominations from Broadcast Film Critics Association.
The 14th annual Critics' Choice Awards, presented by the Broadcast Film Critics Association at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, honored cinematic excellence in 17 categories.