InterDigital Technology, a subsidiary of InterDigital, holds and is the licensor of an extensive patent portfolio on TDMA and Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access (B-CDMA) technologies.
What does B-CDMA stand for?
B-CDMA stands for Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Bacnet Application Controller
- Bio-Sensitive Application Specific Integrated Circuits for Smart Sensors in Medical and Environmental Monitoring
- Breath-by-Breath (oxygen/carbon dioxide transfer)
- Bacnet Building Controller
- Broad-Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Balkan-Combined Air Operations Center
- BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse (est. 2003; Massachusetts)
- Bethune-Cookman College (Florida)
- Bearer Channel
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
- B-Cell Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma