NEOnet has been asked by Industry Canada's Broadband for Rural and Northern Development (BRAND) program for more information on the need for broadband in several northern communities.
What does BRAND stand for?
BRAND stands for Broadband for Rural and Northern Development (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Blue Ribbon for the Awareness of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Norfolk, UK)
- Brazilian Regional Atmospheric Modeling System (weather project)
- Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (Broome, Western Australia)
- Birmingham Racial Attacks Monitoring Unit (UK)
- Bale Research Advisory Network
- Banbridge Regeneration Agencies Network (Banbridge, Northern Ireland)
- Bicycle Ride Across Nebraska
- Boulder Research and Administrative Network (fiber optic network project; Boulder, CO)
- Broadband Radio Access Networks
- Balanced Relevant and Needed Christian Home Education Support
- BRITE Radar Alpha Numeric Display System
- Biomedical Research Alliance of New York
- Buy Recycled Alliance of New York (New York, NY)
- Building Research Association of New Zealand
- Branch Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Bathtub Refinishing Association of America
- BR Ambedkar Open University (India)
- Biometry and Risk Assessment Program
- Birmingham Race Action Partnership (UK)
- Braking Action Poor (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $2-million project will include funding and in-kind contributions from the Connect Ontario Broadband Regional Access (COBRA) program and the federal Broadband for Rural and Northern Development program (BRAND).