He said the Transport and Communications Ministry was currently working on the development of telecommunications sector through expansion of broadband telecommunications network and the development of fibre optical network in tandem with latest developments in this sector.
What does BTN stand for?
BTN stands for Broadband Telecommunications Network (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTN
We have 61 other meanings of BTN in our Acronym Attic
- Behind the Name (etymology website)
- Behind the Neck (weightlifting)
- Behind the News (TV show)
- Better Than Nothing
- Between the Notes
- Bhutanese Ngultrum (ISO currency code)
- Big Ten Network (college sports network)
- Billing Telephone Number
- Bon du Trésor Négociable (French: Tradable Treasury Bond)
- Broadcast the Net (website)
- Broward Teen News
- Brussels Tariff Nomenclature (shipping)
- Business Telecommunications Network
- Business Travel News (New York, NY)
- By the Numbers
- Birmingham Talking Newspaper Association (UK)
- Bombardier Transportation North America (Canada)
- British Telecommunications North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
The start on a wired and wireless high-speed, broadband telecommunications network is an important initiative.
For a basic rate of 70,000 yen ($654) a month Sony's clients will be able to send and receive data using a broadband telecommunications networks operating at a rate of 1.
The LITC will also partner with Keyspan Communications to build a 36 strand fiber optic cable that will link the LITC with Keyspan's broadband telecommunications network, including broadband connectivity to 60 Hudson Street, 55 Broad Street (the Rudins' New York Information Technology Center), the Reuters building at 3 Times square and 110 Wall Street.
The extension of the high-speed, fibre optic highway or broadband telecommunications network outward from Sudbury is being heralded as a major step toward improving the competitiveness and prosperity of the region.