NTIA's Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) NTIA's Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA) allocates approximately $2.
What does BTOP stand for?
BTOP stands for Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (US DOC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTOP
- Base Table of Organization and Equipment
- British Thoracic Oncology Group (UK)
- British Transport Officers Guild (UK)
- Butyl Alcohol
- Bulletin of the Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Bulletin of the Tokyo Astronomical Observatory (Japan)
- Brief Treatment Outcome Measure (Australia)
- Basic Training Orientation Program
- Boat Operator, Craft Less Than Twenty-Five Feet Length
- Books to Oregon Prisoners
- Building Trades Organizing Project (Las Vegas, NV)
- Business, Technology, Organization, Process and People
- Back-to-Office Report
- Bloody Tears of Revenge (gaming clan)
- Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen song)
- BT (British Telecommunications) Openreach (UK)
- Built-to-Order Service (Advantech)
- Burroughs Technology Operating System
- Berklee Teachers on Teaching (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
- Black Tower of Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, NTIA has yet to define annual audit requirements for commercial entities funded under the Broadband Technology Opportunities Program.
Within the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009 exists the Broadband Technology Opportunities Program to propagate broadband Internet access in areas with insufficient or no Internet access.