NASDAQ:PMCS) has announced a family of integrated devices to reduce the cost of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) enabled broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
What does B-CPE stand for?
B-CPE stands for Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 4 other meanings of B-CPE in our Acronym Attic
- Bacnet Building Controller
- Broad-Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Balkan-Combined Air Operations Center
- BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse (est. 2003; Massachusetts)
- Bethune-Cookman College (Florida)
- Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access
- Bearer Channel
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
- B-Cell Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma
- Block-Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Balanced Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Behaviorally-Emotionally Handicapped