For example, rising temperatures may force broad-tailed hummingbirds into altitudes beyond Mesa Verde's highest elevations (topping out at 8,640 feet), crowding them into a smaller land area and potentially exiling them from the park.
What does BTAH stand for?
BTAH stands for Broad-Tailed Hummingbird (bird species)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BTAH in our Acronym Attic
- Bilisim Teknolojileri Arastirma Enstitüsü (Turkish: The Institute of Technology Areas Bilisim)
- Brewer Trophy Aviation Education Association
- Back to a Future (Florida justice program)
- Ben 10 Alien Force (cartoon; also seen as B10)
- Bob the Angry Flower
- British Tattoo Artists Federation (UK)
- Begin Tag (ATMF)
- Bicycle and Trail Advisory Group (Maryland)
- Biological Technical Assistance Group (US Army)
- Business Technology Alignment Group, LLC (Armonk, NY)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- But Then Again, I Could Be Wrong
- Be That As It May
- Baseball Test of Attentional and Interpersonal Style
- Birth to Three Assessment and Intervention System (development manual)
- Baki Turk Anadolu Lisesi (Turkish: Baku Turkish High School)
- Bankers Trust Australia Limited (Sydney, Australia)
- Blunt Traumatic Aortic Laceration
- Back To Africa Movement
- Basic Tape Access Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Around the Rocky Mountain laboratory, broad-tailed hummingbird pairs have time to raise only one brood of at most two chicks per summer.