The controversial charter included the decision to overthrow the ruling National Congress Party (NCP) using both peaceful and armed means and replacing it with a broad-based transitional government for a four-year term.
What does BBTG stand for?
BBTG stands for Broad-Based Transitional Government (Rwanda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Brass Bandits Trike Center
- Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Biosciences and Biotechnology Division (Physical and Life Sciences Directorate; Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Broad Based Technology Education
- Budapesti Budai Torna Egylet (Hungarian gymnastics club)
- Baseball Think Factory (sports blog)
- Black Bear Task Force
- Bring Back the Transformers Foundation (TV show enthusiasts)
- Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality (Canada)
- Big Brother & the Holding Company (rock band)
- Baptist Bible Translators Institute (Bowie, TX)
- Bauhinia Bauhinioides Trypsin Inhibitor (immunopharmacology)
- Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International (California)
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Technology Institute (University of Washington at Bothell)
- Bowman-Birk Soya-Bean Trypsin Inhibitor (nutrition)
- British Book Trade Index (UK)
- Bollinger Band Tool Kit (Interactive Data Corporation; stock market price prediction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have called for the dissolving of parliament -- almost entirely made up of ruling party lawmakers -- the formation of a new, broad-based transitional government and creation of a committee to either amend or completely re-write the constitution.
February 12, 2011 (JUBA) -- Leaders of all the political parties in South Sudan will on Monday, February 14, hold a leadership forum meeting to begin discussing the post-referendum arrangements leading to formation of an inclusive broad-based transitional government in July this year.
The purpose of this constitutional conference would be to agree on the formation of an interim broad-based transitional government under the President of the Government of Southern Sudan (GoSS), Salva Kiir.