Technological advancements such as these make it necessary to continuously seek lighter and lighter materials, but without sacrificing the required stiffness over a broad temperature range.
What does BTR stand for?
BTR stands for Broad Temperature Range
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTR
We have 70 other meanings of BTR in our Acronym Attic
- Bladder Tumor Resection
- Blitzkrieg Team Russia (gaming)
- Block Tape Recorder
- Board of Technical Registration
- Boom Time Remaining (NASA)
- Born To Ride (motorcycling magazine)
- Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen song)
- Boston Terrier Rescue (various locations)
- Branch Technical Review
- British Tax Review (journal)
- Broadcast and Television Receiver(s)
- Bronyetransporter (Soviet Class of Armored Vehicles)
- Budget Time Recorder (now Time Clock Depot; time clock sales; various locations)
- Budget Transfer Request
- Built To Rule! (Hasbro action building set/toy)
- Bureau of Tourism Research (Australia)
- Burn Time Remaining
- Bus Transfer
- Business & Technology Review
- Business Talent Review (employee performance evaluation system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freeze/thaw chambers control a broad temperature range of -25[degrees] C to 70[degrees]C and an optional humidity range from 20 to 98 percent, which offers the flexibility to simulate a broad range of climatic conditions.
We live in the high desert climate that has the broad temperature range of the various planting zones.
Thermoplastic elastomer compounds are fully RollS-compliant and meet stringent UL criteria for fire retardance, while providing flexibility and toughness over a broad temperature range, according to the company.
Total error band--the sum of all errors including linearity, hysteresis, and temperature--is [+ or -] 1% full scale over a broad temperature range.
A proprietary chip capable of receiving high-speed signals, with burst signals varying in the received optical powers by a factor of more than 1000 times, High-efficiency heat-dissipation construction and control circuitry for steady operation over broad temperature ranges, High-density mounting technology.
Ethylene terpolymers provide impact resistance over a broad temperature range, particularly at low temperatures, for various thermoplastics.