The FACT certification is subscribed to by leading audio-visual content producers including BskyB, Universal Studios International, The Walt Disney Company, Sony Pictures, The Premier League and The British Video Association.
What does BVA stand for?
BVA stands for British Video Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BVA
We have 68 other meanings of BVA in our Acronym Attic
- Boite de Vitesse Automatique (French: Automatic Gearbox)
- Bond Van Adverteerders (Dutch Association of Advertisers)
- Bond van Vlaamse Architecten (Dutch: Association of Flemish Architects; Belgium)
- Bond Volunteer Aspirant
- Boston Vegan Association (Boston, MA)
- Boundary Value Analysis (test data)
- Breach Variance Agreement
- Brian Vander Ark (singer)
- Brighton Volunteer Ambulance (New York)
- British Veterinary Association (London, UK)
- British Voice Association (London, UK)
- British Voice Association (UK)
- Brulé Ville et Associés (French polling agency)
- Budget Variance Analysis (finance)
- Budget Versus Actual (financial reporting)
- Buena Vista Academy
- Bureau of Veterans' Appeals
- Business Value Added
- Beroepsvereniging Voor Arboadviseurs
- Blinded Veterans Association Auxiliary
Samples in periodicals archive:
Figures released by the British Video Association show sales this December were up 8.
Despite them reporting a weak entertainment market, a survey by the British Video Association (BVA), showed consumers spent pounds 2.
The British Video Association (BVA), which last month celebrated the DVD's 10-year milestone at a gala dinner complete with metallic dress code, expects to hold more celebrations in a decade's time.
Lavinia Carey of the British Video Association says the DVD market is worth over twice as much as the pounds 893m peak of VHS.
5 million copies of Johnny Depp's swashbuckling blockbuster, Dead Man's Chest, sold in the past week, figures from the British Video Association show.
However, Norman Dinesen, corporate communications manager at the British Video Association, is not convinced that VHS will disappear overnight.
Lavinia Carey, director-general of the British Video Association, and a director of the industry's campaign, said: "This aims to make consumers in the North East aware that DVD piracy is not a victimless crime, and your money may well be going directly into the pockets of criminals.