Forestry Commission Wales (FCW) has joined forces with conservation charity British Trust for Conservation Volunteers (BTCV) to give jobseekers experience on a variety of tasks while benefiting the environment.
What does BTCV stand for?
BTCV stands for British Trust for Conservation Volunteers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTCV
We have 1 other meaning of BTCV in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Terrier Club of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Brooktrails Township Community Services District (California)
- Belgian Thyroid Cancer Study Group
- Braintree Town Centre Strategy Group (est. 1995; UK)
- Basalt Technical Computer Systems Unit
- Barton and Tredworth Community Trust (UK)
- Beer Tuesday Champaign Urbana
- Berrien Teachers Credit Union
- Big Ten Credit Union Conference (banking industry)
- Breaking the Cycle of Violence (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Balkan Trust for Democracy (est. 2003; public private partnership)
- Balloon Tower Defence (gaming)
- Banque Togolaise de Développement (French: Togolese Development Bank)
- Barney the Dinosaur (TV character)
- Basic Thermodynamics
- Battle Training Division (US Army)
- Bear Trap Dunes (Ocean View, Delaware, USA)
- Bearing Temperature Detector
- Beat the Donk Poker Forum
- Beat The Dow
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Trust for Conservation Volunteers are very active in the North East, and specialise in practical conservation work out in the open.
Partners include the County Council''s Countryside and AONB Service; Menter Mn; Countryside Council for Wales; North Wales Wildlife Trust; British Trust for Conservation Volunteers and the RSPB.
The work was organised by Kirklees Council, Dewsbury Housing Market Renewal and the British Trust for Conservation Volunteers.
The Lookers Honda dealership in Sefton Street, Liverpool is supporting the BTCV, previously known as the British Trust for Conservation Volunteers.
In this area, Colliers Honda and Avonvale Honda are supporting the BTCV, previously known as the British Trust for Conservation Volunteers.
The project, which is a partnership between Gateshead Council and the British Trust for Conservation Volunteers (BTCV), has enabled people from across Tyne & Wear to learn traditional conservation techniques.