Doctors warned him not to take part in the British Tae Kwon Do coloured belt championships or risk his legs snapping.
What does BTKD stand for?
BTKD stands for British Tae Kwon Do
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTKD
- Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase
- BTK Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Büntetõ Törvény Könyv (Criminal Code in Hungary)
- Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Born to Kick Arse
- British Traditional Karate Association (est. 1977)
- Bruton Tyrosine Kinase-Associated Protein 135
- Banque Tuniso Koweitienne de Développement (French)
- Bergen Taekwon-Do (Bergen, Norway)
- British Traditional Karate Federation (UK)
- Baltic Terminal Kiel International (Germany)
- Black Tiger Karate Kobudo Association
- Balai Teknik Kesehatan Lingkungan (Indonesian: Environmental Health, Ministry of Health; Indonesia)
- Billion Tonne Kilometres
- Billy the Kid Outlaw Gang (re-enacters)
- Bachelor of Talmudic Law
- Backplane Transceiver Logic
- BACnet Testing Laboratories
- Baltimore Tank Lines, Inc. (trucking company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JUSTINE POTTS shows off the skills which helped her become a British Tae Kwon Do champion.
My dad is nicknamed The Father of British Tae Kwon Do,' said Andrew.
NEIL GUEST has been given the top award in British Tae Kwon Do in honour of his work in promoting the sport.