The next data from the British Survey of Fertiliser Practice report is due to be published next summer.
What does BSFP stand for?
BSFP stands for British Survey of Fertiliser Practice (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSFP
We have 3 other meanings of BSFP in our Acronym Attic
- Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area
- Berlin Symphonic Film Orchestra (music group; Santa Monica, CA)
- British Sea Fisheries Officer (UK)
- Black Sea Fiber Optic Cable System
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry
- Big Screen Flat Panel
- Blanket Supplementary Feeding Project (World Vision)
- Boating Safety and Facilities Program (Boating Industry Association of Victoria; South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Boston Schweitzer Fellows Program (fellowship program; Boston, MA)
- Brake, Support, Flex and Propel (Timberland)
- Bulgarian-Swiss Forestry Programme
- Bin Sort Fair Queueing
- Boolean Single Flux Quantum
- Bachelor of Science in Forest Resources
- Broadcast Seeded Flooded Rice
- Bulk Survey for Release (Program)
- Bachelor of Science In Foreign Service
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science (academic degree)
- Baltimore Science Fiction Society
- Baseline System Functional Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nitrogen use on grassland fell in 2004, according to the latest results from the Report of the British Survey of Fertiliser Practice (BSFP).