The British Standards Institution (BSI) has released a new kitemark to guarantee banking apps.
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for British Standards Institution
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Branch and Store Instruction Address Register (CPU instruction)
- Brand Science Institute
- Branding Strategy Insider (blog)
- Brewer Science, Inc.
- Bridge Software Institute (University of Florida)
- Brief Symptom Inventory
- Brilliance Semiconductor, Inc.
- British Society for Immunology
- British Solomon Islands (UK)
- British Standards Institute (less common)
- British Suzuki Institute (UK)
- Broadband Solutions, Inc. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Broadcast Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Software International
- Broderbund Software, Inc. (Novato, CA)
- Bromeliad Society International
- Bronzeville Scholastic Institute (Chicago, IL)
- BUES/SvSig Interface
- Build Security In (Strategic Initiatives Branch of DHS National Cyber Security Division)
- Building Science Insight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Omar Rashid, General Manager, Qatar, British Standards Institution Group Middle East WLL said: I am delighted to be here to help mark this occasion.
Summary: The Dubai SME has received the ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management programme from the British Standards Institution (BSI), one of the leading assessment and certification authorities in the world.
Peter Cornall, Head of Leisure Safety at RoSPA and Chair of the British Standards Institution committee that produced the new system, said he hoped it would provide clearer information for beach users and reduce the number of water safety incidents.
In fact, the CE mark and the Kitemark are different product marks, although the British Standards Institution (BSI) Product Services department in Hemel Hempstead can test and certify products for both these marks.
CAR mechanics have been given the chance to prove they're not rip-off merchants by earning a British Standards Institution Kitemark.
the database includes standards from such organizations as British Standards Institution, ASTM International, European Committee for Standardization, Japanese Standards Association, and the International Organization for Standardization.
today announced that its Swansea, Wales aluminum recycling plant has received an ISO 9002 Certificate of Registration after an audit of its quality management system by the British Standards Institution (BSI).