Blue and old gold; the history of the British South Africa Police, 1889-1980.
What does BSAP stand for?
BSAP stands for British South Africa Police (now defunct police force of Rhodesia; now ZRP, Zimbabwe Republic Police)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSAP
We have 26 other meanings of BSAP in our Acronym Attic
- Byzantine Studies Association of North America, Inc. (est. 2006)
- Big Sisters Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Bovine Serum Amine Oxidase (biological chemistry)
- British Studies at Oxford (Memphis, TN)
- Baby Space Adjustable Pouch (baby carrier)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics
- Baltic Sea Action Plan (Helsinki Commission; Finland)
- Basic Skills Assessment Program
- Bone-Specific Alkaline Phosphatase (lab test)
- Bristol Standard Asynchronous/Synchronous Protocol (computer networking)
- Business Service Assistance Package
- Bulgarian Society for Animal Protection and Preservation
- Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan
- Bureau of Substance Abuse Prevention, Treatment and Recovery
- Balanced Single Agenda for Quality (automotive engineering; various companies)
- Board Self-Assessment Questionnaire (non-profit tool)
- Basic Search and Rescue
- Bible Study at Revelle (California)
- Bistatic Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Bon de Souscription d'Actions Remboursable (French: Voucher Redeemable Share Warrant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whilst I never met Dave, I was very aware of him and his achievements and reputation in the British South Africa Police.
The ruddy-faced former British South Africa Police officer was an instant hit with Mugabe after the CIO was assigned to look after the him while electioneering.