Dr Mark Atkinson, consultant in integrated cancer care and chairman of the British Society of Integrated Medicine, says: "Many people are starting to wake up to the fact that applying copious quantities of toxic chemicals to the body is not only unhealthy, but can potentially contribute to cancer "Prevention is always the best medicine and I advise all my patients and all of my friends and family to use natural products that complement the body, not poison it.
What does BSIM stand for?
BSIM stands for British Society of Integrated Medicine (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSIM
We have 2 other meanings of BSIM in our Acronym Attic
- Belize Sugar Industries Ltd.
- Bharat Starch Industries Ltd. (India)
- Bhuwalka Steel Industries Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Blue Screen Infinite Loop
- Blue Star Infotech Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Building Safety Improvement Loan Scheme (UK; financial assistance for business owners; 1998-2001)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management
- Berkeley Short-Channel IGFET Model
- Bhavan-SIET (State Institute of Education Technology) Institute of Management (India)
- Big Sur International Marathon (California)
- Business Services Identity Management (Hewlett Packard)
- Beaufort Sea Integrated Management Planning Initiative (Canada)
- Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies
- Banff Service Industry Network (Canada)
- Berner Sennenhunde in Not (German)
- Boreal Summer Intraseasonal Oscillation
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Operations Management
- Basic Skills Improvement Program (remedial curriculum; various schools)
- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Body Substance Isolation Precautions (emergency aid)