Mark Georgevic, aged 45, has been appointed president of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists, following in the footsteps of his father Alexander Georgevic, who held the position from 1968 to 1969.
What does BSHAA stand for?
BSHAA stands for British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bulletin de Situation Hydrologique (French: Hydrological Status Newsletter)
- Bundesamt für Seeschiffahrt und Hydrographie (German: Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency of Germany)
- Business Support Helpline (UK)
- Great Blue Shark (FAO fish species code)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration
- Bisexuals Sexual Health Action (advocacy group)
- Blessed Sacrament Hockey Association (Canada)
- Blue Springs Homeowners' Association (Acworth, Georgia)
- British Show Horse Association (UK)
- Blood Soaked and Honor Bound
- Boucle de Seine Handball (French handball club)
- Baltic Sea Hydrographic Commission
- Bering Sea Habitat Conservation (US NOAA)
- Blue Springs-Hoke County (North Carolina)
- Boston Senior Home Care (Boston, MA)
- Bowdoin Street Health Center (Boston, MA)
- Brake Specific Hydrocarbons
- Bulgarian Ship Hydrodynamics Centre (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences; Asparuhovo, Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists demanded urgent action to tackle the "crisis".
The introduction of new digital hearing aids has caused a massive backlog in appointments, the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists found.