com/jurysupport The research is being done in accordance with ethical guidelines outlined by both the (UoG) and the British Society of Criminology (BSC).
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for British Society of Criminology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Brentwood Secondary College
- Bridgewater State College
- Brief Stop for Cargo/Lift/Delivery
- Brigade Support Center
- Bright Star Catalog
- British Safety Council
- British School of Chicago
- British Security Coordination (UK)
- British Society of Cinematographers
- British Society of Commerce (UK)
- British Standard Channel
- British Standard Cycle (screw thread)
- Broad Service Category
- Broadcast Sub-Cube
- Broadcasting Standards Commission (UK)
- Broglio Space Centre (Kenya)
- Bronze Swimming Certificate (UK TV series Red Dwarf)
- Bronzez sans Cruauté (French: Tan without Cruelty)
- Brother Solutions Center (computer products)
- Brothers and Sisters of Charity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project targets the collection of 10 million samples, he added while reading out at the conference themed 'Investigations of the crime scene: The Way to Justice', organised by Abu Dhabi Police in association with the British Society of Criminology.
The book came out of a conference organized by the authors and others under the auspices of the British Society of Criminology in December of 2005.