Dr Christine Patch of the British Society for Human Genetics said: "This is a potentially interesting approach that may have benefit.
What does BSHG stand for?
BSHG stands for British Society for Human Genetics (Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSHG
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bureau of Special Health Care Needs (Missouri)
- Best Start Health Coalition in Peel (Ontario, Canada)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Services
- Business Services Help Desk
- Beyond Shelter Housing Development Corporation (Los Angeles, CA; charity)
- Black Swamp Hosta and Daylily Society (Toledo, OH)
- Behavioral Science and Health Education
- Building and Social Housing Foundation
- Bosch-Siemens Hausgeraete GmbH (Germany)
- Bundessozialhilfegesetz (Federal Social Assistance Act; Germany)
- Bear Stearns Health Innoventures
- Benefit Services of Hawaii Inc. (est. 1987)
- British Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Bilateral, Symmetrical Hilar Lymphadenopathy
- Buddhist Sum Heung Lam Memorial College (Hong Kong Buddhist Association)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management (various schools)
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management (degree program; East Carolina University; Greenville, NC)
- Big Sky Hazard Management LLC (Bozeman, MT)
- British Society for the History of Mathematics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The professor is due to give a talk on the topic today at the annual meeting of the British Society for Human Genetics at the University of York.
Dr Jess Buxton, of the British Society for Human Genetics, said it was rare for three children with totally different skin colour to be born to the same parents.