1,2) The British Society for Haematology has issued a set of guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of extramedullary plasmacytoma.
What does BSH stand for?
BSH stands for British Society for Haematology (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSH
We have 54 other meanings of BSH in our Acronym Attic
- Black Sad Horse (UK)
- Blue Season Hotels (France)
- Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Bon Secours Hospital (French: Good Help Hospital; various locations)
- Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH (Germany)
- Bourne Shell
- Bridgewater State Hospital (Massachusetts)
- Brighton Great Britain (airport code)
- British Seed Houses (UK)
- British Shorthair (cat breed)
- British Standard Handful
- Bulletin de Situation Hydrologique (French: Hydrological Status Newsletter)
- Bundesamt für Seeschiffahrt und Hydrographie (German: Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency of Germany)
- Business Support Helpline (UK)
- Great Blue Shark (FAO fish species code)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration
- Bisexuals Sexual Health Action (advocacy group)
- Blessed Sacrament Hockey Association (Canada)
- Blue Springs Homeowners' Association (Acworth, Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Society for Haematology has produced practical, evidence-based guidelines for monitoring of platelet counts (Table III).
This was also the opinion of the Royal College of Physicians, the British Society for Haematology and patient groups.