The British Society for Gene Therapy is having a conference at the university in Gibbet Hill Road, Gibbet Hill, Coventry, from Monday to Wednesday, March 21.
What does BSGT stand for?
BSGT stands for British Society for Gene Therapy (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSGT
- Base and Strong Generating Set
- Black Sheep Gaming Society
- Broadcasting Support Grant Scheme (cultural history project; Turkey)
- Bulk Specialty Gas System
- Biological Sciences Graduate Student Association (various universities)
- Black Sea General Shipping Agency (Ukraine)
- Blue Springs Girls Softball Association
- Buddhist Studies Graduate Student Conference (research forum)
- Banco San Geminiano e San Prospero (Italian Bank)
- Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth (Heritage Reformed Denomination)
- Banque Société Générale Vostok (French; Russian bank)
- Bead Society of Greater Washington (Washington, DC)
- Bachelor of Science in Health (various locations)
- Bachelor of Science, Honors program
- Back Street Heroes (motorcycle magazine)
- Bausparkasse Schwaebisch Hall (German Building Society)
- Benais-Saint-Hilaire (French car)
- Benzenesulfonyl Hydrazide (chemistry)
- Bessat Sports d'Hiver (French winter sports association)
- Bishops' Storehouse