Most microbiology laboratories utilise standardised susceptibility testing methods such as those provided by the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) or the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC).
What does BSAC stand for?
BSAC stands for British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSAC
We have 94 other meanings of BSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Bellingham Senior Activity Center (Bellingham, WA)
- Benedictine Study and Arts Centre (London, UK)
- Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center
- Binary Symmetric Averaged Channel
- Biotechnology Science Advisory Committee (EPA)
- Biotechnology Science Advisory Council
- Bit-Sliced Arithmetic Coding (audio coding algorithm)
- Black Swamp Area Council (Boy Scouts of America; Ohio)
- Boating Safety Advisory Council (NBSAC)
- Boy Scouts of America Camp
- British South Africa Company (founded by Cecil John Rhodes for the colonisation of Northern and Southern Rhodesia)
- British Sub-Aqua Club
- Billiard Sanctuary Academy of the Cueing Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- British South Africa Company
- Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Specialist (Credit Union National Association)
- Bihar State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Balancing Services Adjustment Data
- Beta Solar Array Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional information is available from the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (www.