Summary: ABU DHABI - Sky News Arabiya, a 24/7 Arabic language news venture between British Sky Broadcasting Group (BSkyB) and Abu Dhabi Media Investment Corp (ADMIC), will launch in the second quarter of 2012, the pair unveiled at a press conference today.
What does BSkyB stand for?
BSkyB stands for British Sky Broadcasting
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Bangladesh Samajtantrik Khetmajur O Krishak (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
- British School Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur; Malaysia)
- Bursa Saham Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange)
- Bukan School of Krav-Maga (self defense; Italy)
- Business Services Knowledge Modelling (LaTrobe University; Australia)
- Baltic Sea Knowledge Region (European Commission)
- Biologische Station Krickenbecker Seen (German: Biological Station Krickenbecker Lakes Association; Nettetal-Homberg, Germany)
- Broadcasting Service of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia