There was also a range of advice on offer, from trial plots from British Seed Houses to the latest services from Farming Connect.
What does BSH stand for?
BSH stands for British Seed Houses (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSH
We have 54 other meanings of BSH in our Acronym Attic
- Bessat Sports d'Hiver (French winter sports association)
- Bishops' Storehouse
- Black Sad Horse (UK)
- Blue Season Hotels (France)
- Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Bon Secours Hospital (French: Good Help Hospital; various locations)
- Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH (Germany)
- Bourne Shell
- Bridgewater State Hospital (Massachusetts)
- Brighton Great Britain (airport code)
- British Shorthair (cat breed)
- British Society for Haematology (UK)
- British Standard Handful
- Bulletin de Situation Hydrologique (French: Hydrological Status Newsletter)
- Bundesamt für Seeschiffahrt und Hydrographie (German: Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency of Germany)
- Business Support Helpline (UK)
- Great Blue Shark (FAO fish species code)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration
- Bisexuals Sexual Health Action (advocacy group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will be led by Chris Duller from The Grassland Development Centre at IBERS, Aberystwyth University, along with Helen Mathieu, a British Seed Houses agronomist, and David Rhodes, Oliver Seeds trial manager.
CROWN rust resistance should be a key consideration for farmers when selecting grass varieties for this autumn's reseeding, advises British Seed Houses.
Others include British Seed Houses agronomist Helen Mathieu and David Rhodes, trials manager at Oliver Seeds .
FORAGE crop specialist British Seed Houses has extended its agricultural sales team with the appointment of Iain Eadie to cover Scotland and North East England.
Paul Billings of British Seed Houses said it was not too late for some of the new fast-growing fodder crops such as the hybrid brassica Swift and the grazing turnip Appin to give Welsh livestock farmers an alternative.
Meanwhile British Seed Houses have come up with a new lawn restorer pack using techniques borrowed from sports green keepers.
8kg/acre in a British Seed Houses HSG 3 mixture, which is a long-term grazing ley containing Aber high sugar grass perennial ryegrasses and white clover.