Working avidly to conquer it was the British Security Coordination (BSC), an underground network of British spies and propagandists operating out of Rockefeller Center under the direction of William "Intrepid" Stephenson.
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for British Security Coordination (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Brazilian Society of Cardiology
- Brazilian Stock Car
- Breakthrough Series Collaborative
- Brentwood Secondary College
- Bridgewater State College
- Brief Stop for Cargo/Lift/Delivery
- Brigade Support Center
- Bright Star Catalog
- British Safety Council
- British School of Chicago
- British Society of Cinematographers
- British Society of Commerce (UK)
- British Society of Criminology
- British Standard Channel
- British Standard Cycle (screw thread)
- Broad Service Category
- Broadcast Sub-Cube
- Broadcasting Standards Commission (UK)
- Broglio Space Centre (Kenya)
- Bronze Swimming Certificate (UK TV series Red Dwarf)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known as the British Security Coordination Office (BSC), it was headed by master spy William S.
Within a month, he set up the British Security Coordination office in New York.