Kuwait Red Crescent Society (KRCS) received from the British School of Kuwait (BSK) a USD 10,000 donation for the victims of the quake that hit Haiti in January.
What does BSK stand for?
BSK stands for British School of Kuwait (est. 1978)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSK
We have 32 other meanings of BSK in our Acronym Attic
- Brandeis Students for Justice in Palestine (Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Brockhuis Schnell Jurczak Prusak (law firm; Warsaw, Poland)
- Ballet San Jose Silicon Valley (California)
- Britney Spears Justin Timberlake
- Back Stage Krew (band)
- Baptist Seminary of Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
- Basking Shark (FAO fish species code)
- Biskra, Algeria - Biskra (Airport Code)
- Brass Surround Kit (fireplace accessory)
- Business Support Kent-Community Interest Company (UK)
- Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch, LLP
- Bantuan Sosial Korban Bencana Alam (Indonesian: Social Assistance Program for Natural Disaster Victims)
- Bombay South Kanara Brahmins Association (Mumbai, India)
- Boeing Sea Kayak Club
- Boston Sea Kayak Club (Boston, MA)
- British Schools Karting Championship
- British Shorinji Kempo Federation
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Bangladesh Samajtantrik Khetmajur O Krishak (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
St Christopher's student Kripa Balachandran was named young composer of the Gulf 2010 while for ensemble the first place was shared between the British School of Kuwait team and St Christopher's School team.
Mrs Price, head of creative arts at the British School of Kuwait, spoke of the respect that the Kuwaitis have for other religions and cultures living in their country.