We worked with Roger Daltrey, Alice Cooper and Gary Brooker as the British Rock Symphony, touring round stately homes playing arrangements of British rock classics to audiences of eight-10,000 people.
What does BRS stand for?
BRS stands for British Rock Symphony (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BRS
We have 213 other meanings of BRS in our Acronym Attic
- Board Recognized Specialist
- Board Review Series (book)
- Bombesin Receptor Subtype
- Boston Red Sox
- Boston Retirement System
- Bottom Right Side
- Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Brevet de Randonneur Sportif (French cycling event)
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom - Bristol (Airport Code)
- Broadband Radio Service (telecommunications)
- Broadband Radiometer Station (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement; US Department of Education)
- Broadcasting Squadron
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalman
- Brown & Root Services (logistics services; Halliburton Company)
- Brown Recluse Spider
- Budget and Reporting System
- Budget Review System
- Budget Revision System
- Buffalo Rocket Society (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Rock Symphony will feature a full, 40-piece symphony orchestra, a choir and a band fronted by The Who vocalist.
Music in the great outdoors The British Rock Symphony, Ragley Hall (July 3).
The album British Rock Symphony will be released in late June to coincide with the tour.
The British Rock Symphony will feature a full 40-piece symphony orchestra, a choir and a band fronted by Daltrey.