The British Resorts and Destinations Association (BRADA) has pulled the show, citing disinterest from resorts and the growth of TV talent shows.
What does BRADA stand for?
BRADA stands for British Resorts and Destinations Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRADA
- Broadcasting for Remote Aboriginal Communities Scheme (est. 1987; satellite TV and radio; Australia)
- Baton Rouge Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (Louisiana)
- Bachelor of Radiology
- Be Responsible about Drinking (Michigan)
- Bidirectional Reference Array Derived
- Black River Area Development Corporation (Pocahontas, AR)
- Bob Rumball Association for the Deaf (Canada)
- Bowdoin Random Access Device :-)
- British Rate And Data
- Bangladesh Research and Development Association
- Barren River Area Development District (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bridge Automated Design and Drafting (software; Pennsylvania Department of Transportation)
- Banco Brasileiro de Descontos SA (Brazilian bank)
- Baton Rouge Area Digital Industries Consortium
- Blythe Recycling and Demolition Site (Pennsylvania)
- Bradley Automated Diagnostic System (Bradley Fighting Vehicle)
- Slow (Prefix)
- Battle River Alliance for Economic Development (Canada)
- Baton Rouge Area Foundation
- Bedfordshire Rural Affairs Forum (England, UK)