The Olympic rings are on display everywhere and the traditional British racing green of the Championships is nowhere to be seen.
What does BRG stand for?
BRG stands for British Racing Green
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of BRG
We have 107 other meanings of BRG in our Acronym Attic
- Black Repertory Group (Berkeley, CA)
- Blue Rain Gallery (various locations)
- Blue Red Green (uncommon variant of RGB)
- Blue, Red, and Gold Letter Edition (bible)
- Bluerock Guitars
- BMX (Bicycle Motocross) Racing Group
- Borehole Research Group, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Bradford Realty Group
- Brasserie Restaurant Grillade (French restaurant)
- Broadband Residential Gateway (communications)
- Broadcast Relay Gateway (computer networking)
- Buckingham Research Group (New York, NY)
- Bundesrealgymnasium (German: state secondary school)
- Bureau des Ressources Génétiques (French: Bureau of Genetic Resources)
- Business Region Göteborg (Sweden)
- Business Relations Group
- Business Requirement Group
- Business Research Group (various locations)
- Business Rule Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Baptist minister spent much of his spare time in the garage tinkering on the stunning 1979 Triumph Spitfire in British racing green.
Confirmed participants include Artes Mundi, Ffotogallery, G39, Kathryn Ashill, Goat Major Projects, Mermaid & Monster, Tactile Bosch, Squeaky Hill, Sho Gallery, Ice-Cream Van Man, Pitch Radio, Cerbyd, Elbow Room, British Racing Green and Natalia Dias.
An Aga in British racing green graces the kitchen, which has been tted with Paula Rosa units and polished granite worktops.
The vehicle features exteriors with British Racing Green and a yellow stripe down the centre, and a removable hardtop that comes standard on the vehicle.
With a smart metallic finish in British Racing Green, the ProHeat is compact with easy-to-use ergonomic styling.