The documents, some of which are more than a hundred years old, have been obtained through their original source, the archives of the British Public Records Office near London.
What does BPRO stand for?
BPRO stands for British Public Records Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPRO
- Body Part Relationship Module (computing)
- Breit-Pauli R-Matrix (physics calculation)
- Budget Policy and Reporting Manual (New York State Division of the Budget)
- Building Performance Rating Method
- Bureau for Population, Refugees and Migration (US Department of State)
- Business Process Risk Management
- Bohol Poverty Reduction Management Office (Bohol, The Philippines)
- Book Publishers Representatives of New England (West Roxbury, MA)
- Black Pioneers Renaissance Organization (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Branch Public Relations Officer (UK)
- Bronchoplastic and Reconstructive Operations
- Business Process Reengineering Office (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Baccalaureus Procurationis (South Africa)
- Bachelor of Production Engineering
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
- Boot Programmable Read-Only Memory (Cisco)
- Bayesian PRediction of Membrane Protein Topology
- Bachelor of Property
- Bachelor of Property Management
- Back Pain Recognition Program (National Committee for Quality Assurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each analysis addresses the aircraft's war record, performance characteristics, and intelligence history--the latter reflecting the amount of actual information we had on German aircraft during the war, some of it just now declassified from the British Public Records Office.
Irish Shot At Dawn co-ordinator Peter Mulvany said new statistics from the British Public Records Office in London showed officers got off much more lightly.