By 1891 the British Pteridological Society had been formed and the rest, as they say, is history.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for British Pteridological Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Bribe Payers Survey
- Bricklin Perceptual Scales
- Brigade Planner System
- British Pain Society (UK)
- British Parachute School
- British Parliamentary Style (academic debating format)
- British Pepper & Spice
- British Pharmacological Society
- British Pound Sterling
- British Psychological Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Busby of the British Pteridological Society, Wylde Green Community Hall, Emscote Drive, 7.