THE British Property Federation wants urgent action to boost investment in the built environment after research showed that Government's tax on empty property is draining more than PS1bn a year from businesses.
What does BPF stand for?
BPF stands for British Property Federation (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPF
We have 98 other meanings of BPF in our Acronym Attic
- Bon pour Francs (French: Good for Franks)
- Bonnes Pratiques de Fabrication (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Bottom Pressure Fluctuation
- Bourgogne Produits Frais (French: Burgundy Fresh Products; Burgundy, France)
- Brain Preservation Foundation (cryonics group)
- Branche de Prévoyance Familiale (French: Family Welfare Branch)
- Brevet des Provinces Françaises (French cycling certification)
- British Pacific Fleet
- British Philatelic Federation
- British Plastics Federation
- Broncho Pleural Fistula
- Bulgarian Poker Festival (cards)
- Bureau de Poste de la Flotte (Canada Post)
- Business Process Flow
- Butch Pet Foods (New Zealand)
- Balanced Plateaued Function, Nth Order
- Bandpass Filter 2 (Dual-Mode Bandpass Filter)
- Bovine Platelet Factor 4
- Band Pass Filter 6dB/oct (Yamaha synthesizer feature)
- Banca Popolare FriulAdria (Pordenone, PN, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The forum will be chaired by Mr Prisk and Alliance Boots health and beauty division chief executive Alex Gourlay and include representatives from John Lewis, the British Retail Consortium, the British Property Federation, the British Council of Shopping Centres, the Association of Town and City Management and the Association of Convenience Stores.
British Property Federation chief executive Liz Peace has called for a review of the CVAt, which she claims leaves landlords out of pocket.
The British Property Federation (BPF) has presented the Government's high street advisor - Mary Portas - with an independent study into shop rents ahead of her review into the retail sector.
When the recession bit in 2008 a number of exemptions were introduced although the British Property Federation campaigned hard to have the levy scrapped completely to support the ailing sector.
The RLA has become a respected voice at government consultations and has forged strong links with other landlord associations g and groups such as the British Property Federation, the Local Government Regulation Services (formerly LACORS), the Chief Fire Officers Association and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Officers.