Among UK converters who print packaging labels, less than 1% are currently using low migration inks, according to estimates by the British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF).
What does BPIF stand for?
BPIF stands for British Printing Industries Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPIF
- Business Process Integration Division (Microsoft)
- Business Protocol Identification
- Book Publishing Industry Development Program (Canada)
- Basal Posthepatic Insulin Delivery Rate
- Business Process Improvement Data Server
- Base Procured Investment Equipment
- Burbank Priority in Education (California)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands Employees Union
- Backplane Interface
- Boreal Partners in Flight (animal conservation; Alaska)
- Business Process Interoperability Framework (Department of Finance and Deregulation; Australia)
- Biaya Penyelenggaraan Ibadah Haji (Indonesia)
- Banksia Park International High School (Australia)
- Biuro Promocji I Karier (Polish: Promotion and Career Office)
- BASF (Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik) Polyurethanes India Ltd.
- British Practice in International Law (British Institute of International and Comparative Law publication)
- Business Process Interface Link
- Business Process Integration and Management (business modelling theory)
- Bank Pembangunan & Infrastruktur Malaysia Berhad
- Business Process Identifier Naming Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
The business, which produces 380 regular publications, took the title Company of the Year (PS5m plus turnover) at the annual British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF) Awards.
uk British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF), www.
Print and packaging is now one of the UK's biggest manufacturing sectors, and The British Printing Industries Federation estimates that there are 22,000 people employed across 1200 print firms in the North East, so there's a real gap in the market for an agency dedicated to the industry.
FURTHER INFORMATION The British Printing Industries Federation.
It is being sponsored by The British Printing Industries Federation, Stora Enso, Hewlett Packard, TNT Newsfast, Ferag, Quark, Lexis Nexis and Energis.
Mr Hodgin's remarkable passion for learning has twice won him the British Printing Industries Federation individual award for training and development and built up the knowledge base which has gone into the creation of two companies which employ five staff.