THE British Pregnancy Advisory Service and Medical Students for Choice are offering free training in how to perform abortions to students from Ireland where, at the moment, abortions are banned.
What does BPAS stand for?
BPAS stands for British Pregnancy Advisory Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPAS
We have 2 other meanings of BPAS in our Acronym Attic
- Business Processing Association of the Philippines (Makati City, Philippines)
- Bachelor of Public Affairs and Policy Management (degree)
- Buss-Perry Aggression Questionnaire
- Biopsy-Proven Acute Rejection
- Black-Pigmented Anaerobic Rods (dentistry)
- Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment (UK)
- Bachelor of Physical Activity Studies
- Benefit Plans Administrative Services (various locations)
- Best Practice AIDS Standard (Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria)
- Body Profile Analysis System (health assessment)
- Building Permit Allocation System (various states)
- Biocor Porcine Aortic Stentless Heart Valve
- Bovine Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (professional license)
- Bolus Peak Arrival Time
- Bonneville Power Administration Transmission (Portland, OR)
- Buffered Plate Antigen Test (microbiology)
- Building Performance Assessment Team
- Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre
- Bundespatentgericht (German: Federal Court for Patents/Trademarks/ Designs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: BRYNMOR PATTISON A REQUEST by the British Pregnancy Advisory Service to speak at the Oireachtas hearing on abortion was rejected, it was claimed yesterday.
Last week, James Jeffrey, 27, a member of hacking group Anonymous, was jailed for two years and eight months after stealing around 10,000 personal records from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) website.
The British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) has launched a service where women can request the pill over the phone and get it delivered free of charge to their home.
SIR - I READ your article "Tory MP accuses Lib/Dem of abortion blackmail" (September 9) in the debate of Nadine Dorries' Bill seeking to prevent abortion providers such as the British Pregnancy Advisory Services offering counselling.
Ann Furedi, chief executive of the British Pregnancy Advisory Service, said: "It's interesting to see that fewer abortions took place last year, for the second year running.
For advice, call the British Pregnancy Advisory Service on 0845 7304030 or go to www.